The classic way to put a company or service on display, Vinyl banners remain popular for sporting events, school fetes, church functions, conventions and any form of outdoor advertising.
OUTDOOR VINYL BANNERS, SYDNEY
The idea if a vinyl banner is simplicity itself – a durable banner that displays whatever you want. The trick it getting the design that works for you. We are dedicated to getting you the right design.
Vinyl banners can be mounted on flat surfaces, suspended by ropes, or held between two poles.
VINYL BANNER FEATURES
Vinyl banners can be made with various features;
- Eyelets – The metal rings at the corners, and sometimes edges that let you put up the banner with rope. Nylon ropes are supplied.
- Pockets – If you want to mount the banner on a set of rods then it can be manufactured with appropriate sleeves on either side. Remember, these banners can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Reinforced corners- as the corner will be taking the weight of the whole sign we put a triangular reinforcement in the corner, preventing almost all damage.
OUTDOOR BANNERS, SYDNEY
We have various types of outdoor banners, vinyl being a popular choice.
- Fabric banners – suspend from a rope or fly like a flag.
- Feather flags – Fabric on a simple frame.
- Teardrop flags – a curved fibreglass pole with a neat display.
- A-frames- portable and neat. Selling house, directing traffic – use an A-frame.
- Aluminium composite signs – a more permanent sign for outdoor walls.
- Mesh Banners – Like vinyl, but lightweight. Great for really large displays.
Our banners are UV resistant, water resistant, scratch resistant and recyclable.