Natural looking copper has a lot of appeal. It is both earthy and pristine. It can be polished to look classy or left to tarnish in order to look rustic. These are basically opposite looks, but both work well.
Copper paint can achieve a similar effect to natural copper. Realistic copper paint can be purchased in spray or tinned forms, and used to great effect on many signs.
Copper paint would look most effective when covering whole surfaces. For a business sign copper works well with cut metal lettering. Cut metal copper lettering looks especially impressive over plain backgrounds.
Frames for signs can be painted copper colour to make a change from regular silver.
We see Copper signs in some shop advertising:
- Fancy restaurant signs, with shiny polished copper
- Signs for more prestige services
- A more rustic copper sign for more earthy businesses like antiques
- Shopping centre display stands Sydney
- Shopping centre displays Sydney
- Exhibition booth displays Sydney
- Board signs Sydney
- Exhibition displays Sydney
- Signs display boards Sydney
- Foyer signs Sydney
- Polished copper for Office Signs Sydney